|Interview - Adam Davision - 10 Questions|
I like what I do because
- It plays to my strengths and I can see the value I add through
what I do. It also enables me to be constantly learning and acquiring new skills.
I am good at
- Seeing the big picture, distilling the key messages out of detail,
seeing things with a different perspective, getting on with people
My biggest success ever was
- I don't think I can pick out one thing, but gaining a commission as an officer in the RAF ranks pretty high as
does completing the London Marathon
My life philosophy says
- When everyone else looks to the right, try looking to the left
My highest value in life is
- Treat people honestly and fairly and expect the same in return
The craziest thing I have ever done...
- Climbing with a friend up an snow field in Glencoe in Scotland in
the middle of winter. It turned out to be a lot steeper / more dangerous than
we had expected and we were both extremely relieved to make it safely to the
I never miss…
- Downton Abbey, the Alex cartoon in the Daily Telegraph
My hobbies and interests are
like to be outside – hill walking,
mountain biking or working on my allotment. I also have a passion for
history and help support Churchill Forge - one the only remaining water
powered forge mills in the UK in working considition.
What particular or unusual skills do I have?
- I’m told I’m good at role plays – maybe I’m a frustrated actor?
- I’m quite good at providing desktop support for various family
And how I can be helpful to you?
Return to Home Page
- I can help you to develop an IT strategy and is
business focused and delivers real value through innovation
- I can help you implement that strategy
- I can give your real insight on what you need to
do to move your organization forward particularly in the so called “soft” areas
like culture and behaviours